All links on this page will open a new window, so that you can view these instructions while renewing your membership in a separate browser tab.
In order to renew your NASPD membership, you'll need to first sign in to your account.
If you don't know your Username or Password, click here to reset your password. Your Username will appear on the final screen of the password reset process.
- After signing in, go to either the My Profile page or the Edit Profile page.
- Click on the link Renew Now! at the top of the page. This link will only be visible during the membership renewal period through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Click OK on the popup warning 'Before renewing your membership, please review and make any necessary updates to your profile. Click OK to update or verify your current profile information.'
- You'll then Update Your Profile. Make sure that you complete all mandatory fields marked by an Asterisk *
- Click Save Changes.
- Next, you'll land on the Membership Dues screen. Select the appropriate Membership from the drop down selector.
Note: The Subsidiary Memberships should not be selected unless your company is a Subsidiary of another company, who is also a current member of NASPD. Contact Us before making this selection.
- Complete the checkout process by entering your Billing Address and Payment Method.
- Click Submit
- You will receive e-mail confirmations from our site.
Thank you for your continued membership with NASPD, and feel free to Contact Us with any questions or concerns.